PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION! This will ensure you the best chance of drawing the tag you want as well as avoiding filling out the wrong application.
IF YOU WERE UNSUCCESSFUL IN THE 1ST DEER LOTTERY –
1. Wait for blue application for the 2nd lottery to arrive in the mail, apply the label, and supply your unit and deer choice. Mail the application back to us. You may not apply through our web site for the 2nd lottery.
2. You may apply online using the 1st through 3rd Deer Gun Application (3rd Lottery).
3. DO NOT USE the 4th Deer Gun application (3rd Lottery) as you are currently only allowed up to 4 deer licenses.
4. If you don’t wish to use the blue application, in order to take advantage of the additional concurrent seasons, you may apply using the 1st through 4th Deer Gun Applications (3rd Lottery).
IF YOU FAILED TO APPLY IN THE 1ST DEER LOTTERY –
1. You may apply online using the 1st through 4th Deer Gun Application (3rd Lottery).
IF YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL IN THE 1ST DEER LOTTERY –
1. DO NOT USE the 1st Deer Gun application (3rd Lottery) since you’ve already been issued a license.
2. You may apply online using the 2nd through 4th Deer Gun Application (3rd Lottery).
Online applications may be submitted by going to our online services page at
https://secure.apps.state.nd.us/gnf/onlineservices/lic/public/online/main.htm and clicking “Apply Online”